Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stay Healthy, Live Free and Be Thankful

As of now, people asking why we stay healthy, live free and be thankful. We must protect ourself as what we protect our family, so that we can make our life healthy. We live free because of freedom, as free what we wan't to do in our life and we must be thankful for everything we had, GOD provide our needs everyday,  with our determination and faith to GOD" we survive"..

When I am in the middle of my life I had experience a lot of problems, even before when I was single and my parents cannot afford to buy us a expensive dress and toys, we go to the school without snacks, we walk along the highway together with our friends going to school.

But we don't lose hope I strive so hard and had a positive option in life. I always bear in minds that life is nothing without challenge. I accept the challenge with all of my heart and believe in myself that I can handle it. To accomplish all of this I pray, do love myself so that why I stay healthy like I eat healthy foods, exercise and socailizing to other. I wan't to live free as what GOD says " the whole earth will became a paradise, so we must be thankful for everything. I wan't to live my life to the fullest together with my family.

One of the best thing about Human is our ability to love. We do decision every minute of our life even though it is a good or bad, I wan't to make my family and me also to be safe always. As I realize after a days goes by, I am getting older, so why I take an Insurance to make my family safe and secure. Now a days we cannot predict what will happen, If it will happen I'm already insured.

I heard and search a lot of Health Insurance in the internet, One of the best Insurance I probably choose is LIFE INSURANCE. They provide quick and easy to covered.Very affordable and easy to find..We must Insured our family first.
  
"Life is meaningful and full of happiness. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing".


connect with me on google+ at +lyne cruz My Google Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment